Tuesday 14 February 2012

Half term Holibobs :)

So me and my gorgeous daughter decided to come to Bournemouth and spend half term with family whilst hubby stays home and earns pennies!

I thoroughly enjoy seeing my parents for many reasons, some of the best reasons are getting a bit of pampering, endless cups of tea and chats about life that lead well into the night :) can't beat hotel mum and dads ;)

So me and mother have a big shopping day planned which I am very excited about! I'm hoping a large haul blog and video will follow soon after my return home so I can share all my lovely purchases :) its not often I get to do a good shop session so I will be taking full advantage of this rare occasion lol!!

I will post some pics of my gorgeous having fun at the beach park yesterday :)

Mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment