Monday 30 January 2012

Haul Alert!! E.L.F, Sleek, No.7, Rimmel

I have been on a bit of a spending spree! eek!
E.L.F has a massive sale on lots of great products, to see for yourself go tohttp://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ BUT beware you wont be able to resist buying something!
Within 1 hour of placing the order i recieved a text confirming my order had been shipped! thrilled much! ;D, So as soon as my goodies come I will be sharing all the juicy details on here, including pics.
In my continued spending frenzy I decided it was about time to get a Face Contour Kit from Sleek (Light) - Im so excited about using this product! all reviews I have seen on this kit has been fantastic so i have very high hopes that i am going to fall in love with it immediately! Whilst browsing through the Sleek site, I also decided to get the Me, Myself & Eye eyeshadow palette, again, very excited to get this on my eyelids :). One nice thing about this order was that i got a free mini high shine and was able to decide from a selection of colour - so i decided to go for 'In Your Dreams'.
Here is a link to the site, if you have not been to it before then its definitely worth a browse....http://www.sleekmakeup.com/
Also this week I will be doing a review on the No.17 Photo Finish Primer £4.99 from Boots - I have been using is all week so will hopefully be able to give a details review of this product (not going to give anything away yet!)
Also I have been using Rimmels Lasting Perfection Foundation and Concealer (which were highly recommended) so again, I will give a full separate review on those.
TTFN!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment